Providing customer service excellence is what will keep your customers coming back giving you a competitive advantage you need to survive in a tough and increasingly uncertain business climate. In today’s customer-oriented business environment, "people skills" are critical for personal and organizational success. How you handle your customers can directly affect your individual goals as well as your team’s and company’s performance. This training on providing good customer service gives you the skills you need to communicate professionalism, gain respect, enhance customer relationships and secure an overall competitive advantage through customer service excellence.
Training course content:
- What is quality customer service?
- The importance of customer service
- What do customers want and expect?
- Customer service as part of organisation culture
- First impressions/critical service moments
- Face-to-face and telephone/mail/email contact
- Handling complaints and difficult customers
- Measuring customer satisfaction
- The importance of customer retention
- Service standards and professionalism
- Communication types and processes
- Attitudes and people's perceptions
- Satisfaction, self-esteem and accomplishment
- Systems, processes and procedures
- Internal and external customers
Training Course Results:
- Deliver better, faster service and increase customer satisfaction
- Learn how to gain repeat business
- Know what customers expect
- Increase your credibility with customers and your value to your organization
- Manage stressful situations more effectively
- Recognize the signals of customer irritation and how to respond appropriately and assist in quickly finding a workable solution to your customer’s problem
- Very practical - training can be applied straight away.
- Trainer has more than 10 years commercial experience.
- Trainer is committed to high value, needs based training,
- Certificate of completion awarded.
- Value for your time and money